Geography teaches an understanding of places and environments and helps our children develop an understanding of the world around them.
Our Geography units of work are taught within our Linked Learning lessons using interesting, varied and wherever possible, hands on activities, including out of school visits.
Aims and Objectives
- To enable children to gain knowledge and understanding of places
- To give children the opportunity to learn geographic skills
- To encourage open, inquiring minds
- To encourage and develop informed opinions
- To encourage children to develop independent, collaborative and co-operative working methods