This week is a challenge on Natural Disasters. The Kahoot challenge finishes on Friday 8th May at 5pm.
The pin for the challenge is 04221362
A range of Maths activities to extend your learning.
- The Activity Mat has a whole range of Y3 questions for you to consider.
- The pirate mystery uses a range of problem-solving skills to find out the mystery.
- The Place Value yearbook is a large range of Y3 tasks all based on Place Value. It has a variety of tasks and levels so rather than print it all just look at the parts that suit you.
Two tasks for the scientists in you.
- Can you grow your own rainbow using kitchen towel and felt pens. Explore why this happens.
- Watch an interactive video with Doug who explores why do birds lay eggs in the springtime. The Doug videos are very informative and only take 10-15 minutes to explore.
This term you have been looking at the special books that different religions have.
Mrs Morton wonders if you can complete this task?
- Draw the front cover of a book that you love (it could be a story or a non-fiction book) or is related to your own religious beliefs.
- Now annotate it with why it is special to you and how would you treat it (would you throw it on the floor or stand a drink on it for instance?!)
Can you complete this VE Day related art/design task and design your own medal? The template is provided or you can use your own ideas.
Two tasks for our spelling aficionados. We have a wordsearch with the Y3/Y4 spelling words to find or can you find and correct the spellings on this worksheet.