Coronavirus - Advice and Information
Term 3 letters
Term 2 Letters
Covid-19 Park Junior School Risk Assessment
Remote Learning Documents
Government Advice on getting a Covid test - 16th September 2020
Breakfast Club Risk assessment Sept 2020
Important information for the return of PJS children in September 2020
Coronavirus Safeguarding Policy April 2020
Park Junior School is closely following all guidelines sent out by the government to schools on a daily basis.
The school is currently open to children of keyworkers and vulnerable children.
Free School meal families can collect their boxes every Monday.
Work will be set using this website for all children on a daily basis by their teachers.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)